Please make your hotel reservation as soon as possible! Group rate is based on availability and may sell out.
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells & Spa
44600 Indian Wells Lane
Indian Wells, California, USA 92210
Group Room Rates
Jack in the Box group room rates will be honored from April 19 through April 22, 2021, based on availability. Make your reservation as soon as possible as the group room block may sell out!
- You may cancel your reservation, at no charge, up to 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date. If you cancel after the deadline, the Resort will charge a fee equal to one night’s room rate and tax.
- Resort room rates are subject to a discounted $12 resort services fee per night, which provides guests with resort amenities, including: 24-hour access to the fitness center, unlimited fitness and yoga classes, in room premium internet access, in room personal Starbucks coffee & tea maker, (2) bottled waters per stay, in room safe, unlimited local telephone calls and access charges for 1-800 or 1-888 phone calls, incoming faxes, filtered water stations, daily newspaper available in main lobby, one hour tennis court time per day, 10% off select merchandise at Agua Serena Spa, discounted green fees at Indian Wells Golf Resort, shuttle service to Indian Wells Golf Resort, golf bag storage, 9-hole putting course at Indian Wells Golf Resort, outdoor games and activities and seasonal evening live entertainment in Agave Sunset.
- Check-in is 4:00 p.m., and check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- The Resort offers overnight valet and self-parking for $23.50 per night, with unlimited in-and-out privileges.
- Standard guest rooms offer 1 king or 2 queen beds. Rollaway beds are $20 per night and are available upon request.
- Jack in the Box attendees will receive a 10% discount on spa treatments. To make spa treatment reservations, call Agua Serena Spa at 760.674.4100. The Spa recommends scheduling spa treatments prior to arrival date, to ensure availability.
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is located in Indian Wells, Calif., east of Palm Springs, a two-hour drive from both Los Angeles and San Diego.